Tasting evening of Plasencia Cigar brand
THURSDAY 16TH JUNE 2022 – 06:00 PM TO 09:00 PM
Like every year, The House of Grauer organizes a tasting of Plasencia cigars.
More than 150 years of tobacco heritage.
Since 1865, the Plasencia family has been perfecting its art of growing tobacco and making cigars. Starting at the rich Cuban lands, before the revolution, and moving later to the sunny soils of Nicaragua and Honduras, five generations of tobacco heritage have been committed to offer cigars of high quality.
6 PM to 7 PM
- Introduction of the Plasencia brand and of the different cigars in tasting by Mr. Rodrigo Medina, co-founder of the brand, with the collaboration of Mr. Giuseppe Spiga, Sales and Events Manager at The Royal Cigar Company.
7 PM to 9 PM
- Plasencia Reserva Original – Cortes – Nicaragua
- Plasencia Plasencia Cosecha 149 – Santa Fe – Honduras
- Porto Rouge – Ferreira Late Bottled Vintage (LBV) – 2000
- Some culinary selections will accompany your experience.
Price: CHF 95.- / Grauer Resident: CHF 85.-
Thank you for settling your reservation 48 hours in advance.
For your comfort, the event is limited to 20 attendees.
Dress code: open